Skip to Content

Encroachment Package

☰ Utilities Pages

Permanent structures or improvements cannot be located in the right-of-way or in any utility or drainage easement without an encroachment.  It is possible for the Town to approve an improvement if the improvement meets standards and does not impede the flow of water.  Please understand that this does not speak to any covenants or commitments that may or may not be included in your subdivision, and even if an encroachment is granted, the Town could authorize at any time work in the easements that would require the improvement or other structure in question be removed at the owner’s expense.

Encroachment Application Packet